Delivering a plus beyond ESG reporting
The BuildingMinds real estate data platform makes it possible to use data for much more than mere reporting.
- Transition risk calculation based on CRREM (Carbon Risk Real Estate Monitor) pathways
- Carbon emissions cost impact simulation on entire portfolio, individual countries or single buildings
- Retrofit roadmap overview and carbon footprint impact simulation
- Carbon ROI calculation based on the comparison of carbon emissions of retrofits to determine when their cost levels out with operational savings
- Modules beyond ESG such as space management, building experience or portfolio management
Improve your GRESB score
As an official GRESB data partner, BuildingMinds allows you to transfer asset-level performance data to the GRESB portal automatically via API.
You can map your asset performance data to the latest GRESB structure with data preview and validation services. What’s more, our platform’s data validation ensures financial-grade data quality to comply with GRESB standards and improve your GRESB scores.
Paris-ready with the ECORE standard
As an ECORE solution partner, BuildingMinds enables you to leverage your stored asset-level data to report to the ECORE standard and show your commitment to actively addressing sustainability.
BuildingMinds allows you to directly transfer mandatory data classified by ECORE, such as the collection and analysis of consumption data, carbon and waste generation and assessment of energy consumption and carbon.
Align with TCFD framework
Task Force on Climate-related Financial Disclosure (TCFD) is established by the financial stability board to help investors understand the financial risks and opportunities that companies face regarding climate change.
With our financial-grade data foundation on asset-level, you can comply to 90% of the mandatory recommendations, identify data gaps for future improvements and show commitment towards climate risk management.
Flexible toolkit for SFDR
BuildingMinds supports you with the most challenging part of SFDR: reporting on product-level Principal Adverse Impacts (PAIs) within the parameters mandatory for the real estate industry.
Use a central data foundation to easily map 5 out of 7 mandatory PAIs, such as fossil fuels exposure, energy efficiency, GHG emissions, energy intensity and bio consumption or bio diversity and reduce time and cost for SFDR reporting.